Archers Campfire

Gewicht an der Wurfarmschraube

Offline PanTau

• Pfeil und Bogen - kenn ich
...Danke für die guten Ideen und für die P.M.,
ich muss nochmal überlegen, ich hatte bei arcodos (da sind die Bogen her gefragt, ob Hunter´  s Niche vielleicht selber sowas hat, die sind ja mit dem crick-it-Clicker und Kleinkram durchaus auch erfinderisch, aber Alejandro von Arcodos rät ab:

The holes for the limbs  screws, in wooden risers, are not intended to serve as a support for silencers or stabilizers.
This is for several reasons, but a fundamental one is the angle of the screw axe.
The one of the screws is never 90º and therefore the vibrations cross the body on that axis. The force they perform on the riser is not foreseen in the design.
There are some traditional bows that have a special screw in the front side , to install stabilizer and it is ALWAYS 90º.

The power to give stagnation in a traditional bow is much greater if you incorporate a simple lateral quiver ( like the Predator quiver ). The Predator side screws (two) disperse vibrations evenly. It is in my opinion the best option.

I, some years ago, made some metal rosettes for the screws. Like the deer horn rosettes but in metal ... and believe me they gave me problems with the limbs . In the end, change them for natural or fiber rosettes, less heavy.
This system is clearly intended for ILF aluminum riser.
In these risers the distribution of vibrations is less critical. But even in these aluminum risers, 90º couplings are dosed under the handle, much more effective.

The use of this material, it's out off the design original, it's no cover by the garantie.

Alejandro